So I recently got nominated for a Liebster Award by Whitneyibeblog and it’s such a good feeling that I got someone who actually thought of me and considered to nominate me. A big thanks to everyone who reads and likes my posts; it is truly much appreciated!
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
2) Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 11 blogs.
5) Notify them.
6) Give them 11 questions to answer
My answers to the questions from Whitneyibeblog -:
- What made you start blogging? I think this is the hardest question out of all the ones you gave me. Personally I have enjoyed writing from a young age. My earliest memory I have is, my teacher always read my stories and I got a lot of prizes for writing in the past. However, the weird thing is that, I tried blogging once before and it was an utter failure! I was distraught. I took a break from everything that had to do with literature but, eventually I came back this year and started a new blog and I have never felt so alive before.
- If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit? VENICE!!!! Italy of course. I have had countless amounts of day dreams and wet dreams about Venice and I think I am totally in love with the place so much that I even fear going there because I may never want to leave.
- What is your favorite food? This is another tricky one cause everyone who knows me personally, knows that I love food as much as I love Venice. So unfortunately, I could never choose one. If it was a life and death situation, I’d go for the stylish surf ‘n’ turf (filet mignon and a bucket load of deep fried calamari).
- Favorite sport? Soccer. And my favourite team is Manchester United. I love my team with a passion and they are a close second to Venice for the place I would love to visit one day.
- Do you prefer digital or physical books? I love the smell of a new book. So I would choose books however; with the growth of technology and how I spend my time on my Playstation 4, I wouldn’t be surprised if my answer to this question changes in future.
- What is the biggest problem you encounter while writing? Writers-block is literally a kick in the genitals. And for me being a guy, I can tell you that this is extremely painful. Being unable to come up with new content, or being unable to think of catchy phrases or even titles is something that stresses me out sometimes. So to battle writers-block I try to do as many activities, especially those outside my comfort zone.
- What color are your eyes? Dark brown. Beautiful right?
- Recount a brief childhood story. What happened? I have had a number of good and bad childhood memories. One that stands out is running away from death. I must have been 8 years old or something and I remember being at my rural home. I was playing outside in the road and all of a sudden I could hear a roar of a thousand legs running. I turned to see and few meters away from me I could see a herd of cows steaming towards me. I moved to my right with fear only to realize that I was going the one way that could get me killed; straight into a fence. I was small enough to go under neath the fence and as soon a cleared it, the cows passed. I almost died. Glad I didn’t freeze.
- What type of music do you like to listen to? All of it. From Rap to Rnb, to jazz and rock. I love house and disco as well. One of my strongest passions is music so I have a very cultivated taste.
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it? I collect movies and series. I love the art and I have literally lost count of the mount of shows I have watched and the ones I have. To give you an idea, I have almost 19 terabytes of data with just movies and series.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? A musician, probably a disc-jockey, married to a beautiful woman and hopefully still blogging and this time blogging about my kids.
11 Random facts about me
- I am single and ready to mingle so ladies hit me up on whatsapp on: +27611982042
- I love Manchester United more than you.
- My tummy is literally my brain. I love food that much.
- I have lost and gained weight so many times over the years that my stretch marks gave up being stretch marks.
- I love anime. Don’t tell my mom.
- I love Jesus.
- I love to sing and one day hope to sing to the world (or just make music and write a book).
- I talk to myself all the time!!!!!
- I love to write.
- Blogging is weird, for me its like having sex with my computer whilst the world watches.
- I’m secretly in love with a particular blogger.
My nominees are:
And last but, definitely not least is the person who gave me my first nomination. Thank you so much for the nomination and as my 11th nominee I have decided to go with you: Whitneyibeblog Please feel free to visit this wonderful blog, you are missing out if you don’t.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What made you start blogging?
- If you had the chance to live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
- What’s your favourite movie and or series (TV Show)?
- What is the biggest problem you encounter while writing?
- What hobbies do you have? Exclude writing please.
- Recount an event from your past, one that particular sticks out for whatever reason. What happened?
- What type of music do you like to listen to?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
- Would you turn your blogging into a full time career and why?
Well done and congratulations to you all. I look forward to reading your responses. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Photo Credit: Whitneyibeblog